Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! - 2012 edition

I moved back in March and I still feel a little out of sorts in my new area.  I decided I can't use this as an excuse to not do what I set out to do a year ago.  I wanted to create blog so you can follow me in adventure.  It's sort of my own - electronic journal, if you will, with my feelings about my adventures and things I set out to see and do.

I need your feedback and advice.  Please feel free to leave a comment or if you want to keep it private you can always email me here or at my Facebook page.

I'm an outdoor person, indoor person, and a paranormal investigator.  I think that pretty much says it all.  If you have any ideas where I should go, let me know.  I'll do my best to get your adventure in and get you the best "view" of it too.  If you want a picture of something, let me know, especially if it's YOUR suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment