Saturday, January 14, 2023

Pillsbury State Park Campground Tour and Hike | The Search for Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway

#newhampshire #solofemaletraveler #backpacking #solofemaletraveler #suvrving #adventureseekers #hiking #newhampshire #backpacking #firstsolo #monadnocksunapeegreenway #nhstateparks #pillsburyNH #springhiking

Took an afternoon hike in Pillsbury State Park in May 2022 in search of the campground and to see if I can hike on the MSGW. I was getting anxious about my hike and I could not wait to learn more about it. This "looked" like a quick hike and I could accomplish it in a few hours. Did I get to Lucas Lookout? Watch and find out. Recorded on 5/7/22.

Please like and subscribe and leave a comment about what you think or something you want to see on the channel, in regards to hiking or camping.

Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment