Sunday, December 25, 2022

Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway: Section 4 / Day 2 of Thru-hike

I hiked the Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway this past summer. I did the first 4 days as a section hiker so I did a "there and back" for 20 miles. After 2 weekends, of that, I decided to do the last 32 miles as a thru-hike.

This is my day 6 adventure of 11-plus miles from General Washington Shelter in Washington, NH to the Steve Galpin Shelter at Moose Lookout in Goshen, NH. This was my first solo backpacking hike. It was 3 days and 2 nights alone. I survived, barely. Filmed on July 3, 2022.

See you in the next hike/section!

Like and Subscribe, I would appreciate it and it really helps the channel

#newhampshire #solofemaletraveler #backpacking #solofemaletraveler #suvrving #adventureseekers #hiking #newhampshire #backpacking #firstsolo

No comments:

Post a Comment